
This is the Duomo. We went there today. Birds attacked me.
Since being in Italy we have been living with a Colombian family. I'm actually surprised with how much Spanish I remember and have been able to use to communicate with them. Last night I woke up at about 3AM and couldn't get back to sleep until about 5. During that time I laid awake going through Spanish in my head. So far so good. They know both of our names, where we're from, about our families, why we're here, bleh bleh bleh. I'm awesome.
For dinner last night we had pizza and flan. Breakfast this morning was yogurt, Special K cereal, and flan. Lunch was pasta with lots of formaggio. Dinner will be who knows what but will probably include flan. Good thing I like flan. OH! And Emma the girl I'm traveling with, snores hard core. Grinds her teeth too. She took Tylenol PM last night to fall asleep and I didn't. So, while she was disturbing the peace I laid there praying for her poor teeth, that they might still be there when she woke up. Hopefully I adjust to the time difference quickly so I can sleep through all that for the rest of our trip. Ciao!
hurray! I'm so glad you're blogging from Italy. Hope you adjust to the time change soon. Being tired is awful.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Good training...! So good to hear about your trip. Snoring is a small price to pay for getting to borrow Emma's computer to blog on--it makes me happy! What city are you in (before heading to Pesaro)? Your Spanish should help you learn Italian. You can have all my flan but be sure to mangiare della pizza di Margarita per la sua mamma! Amarla mio poco uno! Ciao!
ReplyDeletespanish! you can take all that i've learned in the past 4 years..i don't want it anymore!
ReplyDeleteyou are in italy! yay yay yay! flan! so good!
I'm so jealous I could just pee in my pants. OH, and I miss you. OH, and we're going to have fun when you come live with me this summer. OH, but you'd better enjoy Italy while you're there or I'll kick your butt.
ReplyDeleteYou're so awesome Tuckie! I can't believe you're in Italy WITHOUT me!!! I can only imagine you're having the best time of your entire life. I can't wait to see you when you come to live with Amers when you come back - I get you when Amy's in school...DIBBS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you - can't wait to hear more about your adventure...