Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ciao Amici!

I'm alive and I'm singing. I have about thismuch time to blog though. The internet is pretty awful so every second I get I write to Hugh. Romantic much? Love you all though. Ciao.

4 comments:

  1. That's the way it should be. Just think of this great story you will get to tell your kids and friends forever--how you spent your engagement an ocean apart singing your guts out while Hugh is preparing to bring home the future bacon. And anyone who knows you knows you love bacon (the meat part!) Cantare meravigliosamente! L'amore, la Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh i check your blog every day. i hope italy gives you a free laptop and speedy internet so that you can start doing daily updates. i guess i'll just have to read your journal when you get back! actually, it's probably all mushy stuff about heaughoo (that's how his name is actually spelled. right heaughoo?). ANYWAY i bet you're having a grand old time and i can't wait for another post from ya. ciao bella! (oh and Sis Tucker, i have been trying to pronounce meravigliosamente for a few days now and i just can't do it!)( i wonder how many points that word is in scrabble?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess Hugh should be updating us on your time in Italy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Laurel, I just googled the Italian for "sing beautifully" and don't even know if it is correct. I'll have to ask my Italian brother-in-law & fluent sister how to correctly pronounce it!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!