Monday, May 10, 2010

I love my Mama!

I know this is a day late, and fear not I called my mom and wished her a Happy Mothers day, but I still feel like I need to pay tribute to the woman who birthed me.

M is for the Many thing you do
O is for the Other things you do
T is for The things that you do
H is for How many things you do
E is for Everything you do
R is for the Really good things that you do

There is a nice poem for you. But seriously mom. You are the best. Thank you for absolutely everything you do, have ever done, and will do for me. Sorry for being a twit sometimes; thanks for loving me anyway. You're an inspiration, mentor, and friend to me every day. Love love love love you. Salt pepper shaker, ketchup mustard, tree stump.

3 comments:

  1. A blog just for me? I am touched Little One! Thank you & Bro. Dooley for that song RUNNING through my brain constantly since Sunday! Haha!

    I love you Tuckie,
    oh yes I do,
    Ooh ooh,
    ooh ooh...

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!