Thursday, May 13, 2010

Surprise!!

Yesterday Hugh flew down to the beach and found a clam shell. Then he pryed it open with his bare hands, took out the pearl, put it in his mouth and crushed it. Then, he replaced said pearl with my ring, closed the clam, and flew back to Idaho. Then, he handed me the clam and told me to open it. I am puny and could not. He opened it for me to reveal my ring. I put on the ring and was instantly given superpowers. Also happiness.
Just kidding, he just handed me my ring out of his backpack in the snow building. Not romantic but,.........I HAVE MY RING AND IT ROCKS!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Happy Day! I need to see a better picture of the ring...please?! That was a great story but I'm not sure the world is ready for two of you with superpowers! Hmmm which one has the true superpowers...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. are. awesome. And shoot, if you two have superpowers what are your KIDS going to be like? That's not even fair... everyone knows that mom and dad will pick the grandkids with SUPERpowers as their favorites. You're stacking the teams, dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! Can't wait to see pictures of the ring, AND to meet YOU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess!!!! Cool! Yeah, post a picture. I hope you are around on memorial day because I am going up to Rexburg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...you have your ring and it "rocks." Haha...get it?

    ...ohkay...

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!