Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gorge yourself....it's valentines

I plan on excessively eating candy today. Happy Valentines all! Crap holiday. My feelings won't change until I have a husband. . . who will be musically talented and ultimately resemble Hugh Jackman; a gift. AHHHHH I'm going to be an aunt again! Ridiculously exciting! My name suggestions are as follows. For a girl: asher and nickolai. For boys: miles and chase. I have reserved the right to name my first born tucker. So back up that train real quick. OK. Plans for today. I think me and some fine people are going to go to the dunes and sled and then go to the hot springs. Tonights plans are still up in the air. Either I can go to rachels and watch Titanic. Or I can go to Erin's and have a bollywood party. But they are going to watch Namaste London, a disaster of a film. However most people going to the party have never seen a bollywood so Erin has to show a mild bollywood so people don't get scared away. Namaste London doens't have any reincarnation in it or any other crazy bollywood themes. So yeah. I like the real bollywood so I probably won't go. I have to go make ladoos. I will finish this later. Salaam.

3 comments:

  1. i like playing on the dunes. and you can't beat going to the hot springs afterward. yay green canyon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd let someone else use Nickolai? Shocking! What in the world are ladoos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those names very much Tucker but I would like to have more girl names! Raylyn has too many boy names to count

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!