Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy busy dizzy busy...take that














So thats how it's going to be eh? Taking pictures of our schedules eh? Well ok then. The blog war begins. This was last week. Doesn't that look nice. And the next one was earlier this month. And below that is Shahrukh Kahn. All this is in jest of course....of course? I do not wish to make a mockery of your busy schedules by any means. That has never been my intention.

Moving on now. Before I forget. Monday was our wards Valentines Day party and when we got there the party planning coommittee (I have to double most the letters because I don't know which ones are supposed to be) split us up so that each FHE group was competing with another group. Well one of the challenges was to eat a gallon of ice cream, and while doing so your wrists were tied to the person on either side of you. I hate to lose. So I repeated yelled at my group . . . . and threatened them as well. Needless to say, we won. We killed actually. Ours was the only group to finish the whole thing. . . and we did it in four minutes. I'm pretty sure I did most of the eating, and I am very proud of that fact.

Okay on to this weekend. I can't remember friday night. Oh yes I can. I went to see Austrailia in the cheap theaters. Saturday we went to the hot springs which were really dirty, but fun. They have this really cold water pool. Like cold cold cold. And just to prove how man we were Rachel, Julie and I sat in it for 5 minutes. Awesome. My body. Was practically dead. Then we made an appearance at the bollywood party, then we went to broulims and bought food. Then we got Titanic and watched it. It was sooooo romantic. I ate lots of cookie dough during it. Sunday morning we went to mass in St. Anthony. Catholics are sweet. During the part when everybody turns around and greets their neighbor and says peace be unto you, I said oh thanks. What?! Really who the heck does that. Stupid. I even know that I'm not supposed to say that. Oh well. Then I went to real church and then we watched Pearl Harbor. Today we had quartet practice and we CAME UP WITH A NAME. It's the Dapper Dames. Cool huh! It's so perfect. Ok well thats about it. I will go now. peace. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Dapper Dames but what happened to "We're All Single?" When is it you sing for the scouts (or whomoever)? Ice cream, cookie dough? Any healthy stuff consumed this weekend? I'm glad you got a break & did lots of fun things. And I hope you worked out how to take that computer test. Don't forget to call & schedule your car check-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, the dapper dames is pretty sweet. as far as schedules go, you totally win, no questions asked. sociology can't compete with music and dance, but it's also a different psychology.
    and i'm jealous of the cookie dough. way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!