Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK...looks like milk. which spelled backwards is klim.

Monday Monday. So good to me.....I think those are the words. Correct me if I am wrong mom. So this morning I woke up at a decent hour and walked myself over to the Snow building and practiced for two hours. It felt amazingly good. Plus all the practice rooms were locked for the holiday so I had to practice in a lecture hall. The acoustics were tight to say the least.
Nyss and I went to IF this afternoon because we both needed new pants. I ended up buying cold stone. Not exactly what I intended. Also tonight we had our first real FHE of the semester. Our activity was that physchiatrist game. It's so much fun. The whole time I was thinking "I read dirty books" *Love you Grandma* After FHE I headed back over to the Snow to practice with my Broadway Revue group and then with my Barbershop Quartet. I got home like 15 minutes ago and it is already 11:30. No complaining though. This is what my days are usually like, but I was enjoying having things easy for a bit. Oh well. Crud! I was supposed to call Dad and I didn't. Mom tell Dad I will call him tomorrow k? Alrighty I better go to bed.
p.s. I did make time to watch an episode of NCIS today. It was nice. Ok Namaste and Salaam

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Which NCIS did you see? Dad is addicted! Did you watch The Office from last week? 31 is the number to beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. Can I just say that your title is my favorite?

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!