Saturday, January 17, 2009

The First Week is Over!!!!!!

Well...I'm sitting at the counter with Nyssa and I decide, well, I'll make a blog. I've wanted to for a while now so voila. I just ate literally eleven servings of applesauce...moving my body has become difficult. Seriously I'm looking at the bottle from which the applesauce used to reside and it says 2 lbs 15 ounces of straight up applesauce. Sick. I bought the thing yesterday. I was supposed to go to my friend Erin's house at eight to watch K3G (a fabulous bollywood movie) but due to my inability to relocate caused by a ridiculous amount of fruit sauce, I am staying home tonight with Nyss. Moving on...

It's hard to believe this week is actually over. I though it might go on forever and ever. Classes aren't awful. In fact I think they might be somewhat exciting. I won't go through my schedule but I am taking Music Lit, Tonal Harmony IV (music theory), Old Testament, Womens Choir, Ear Training III, ummmm oh Opera Scenes (in which I have been cast as Zerlina, the poor peasant girl who when attempting to get married is lured away by the nobleman Don Giovanni who then continues to try and seduce her...fickle girl). What else? Ah yes. Voice lessons with Norman Bailey are thrown in there as well as master class. I haven't had any huge assignments yet just little ones here and there but, they're coming I know it.

Next week BYU-I is having our annual Barbershop Festival. My quartet is coming back again and we're singing Shine on Harvest Moon. Our video of us singing Mr. Sandman last year has over 10, 500 views on youtube. Whaaaa!? Crazy. Basically what I'm trying to say is we're bomb and we're going to put up our next performance on youtube as well. Baahaha and the name of our group is "We're All Single!" Fantastic. Also next week I have auditions for Broadway Revue. My friend Clint and I are going to sing "Suddenly Seymour" from Little Shop of Horrors. Cool beans.

Before I sign off I have to tell about last night. It was probably around 5:30-6ish when Nyss and Sarah and I decided we wanted to play the Office DVD game. So, we did and I lost badly. After said game we continued to sit on the couch; me in the middle. Sarah and Nyssa played games on the internet and I ate ramen noodles. Mind you they were uncooked. Then my roomate Shea (she's black.....remember that. It is important to the story) walked in the room and looked at my noodles and said thats ghhhetto. Giggle Giggle. It was very funny. Later that night we realized we were being very lazy and antisocial on a perfectly normal Rexburg Friday night. The decision was made that Nyssa and I would go to the stadium and build a snowman. Too bad the dang ground was frozen. We ended up coming home and watching Narnia. And so ends our eventful Friday night. Be jealous.



And yes there is a pot on my head.

1 comment:

  1. Emily I really like your super special awesome new blog thing! LUvLuv

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!