Sunday, January 25, 2009

Uncooked Noodles....

I can't stop eating them. It's awful. Well no it is rather satisfying, but I eat them like a crazy person. At the moment Nyssa is reading Harry Potter 7 and she is acting like she has never read it before. I shall give an example. *ahem* this is Nyssa reading......"hahahahaha i love ron" silent reading "giggle giggle I don't know why i am laughing" silent reading "Crap! They figured out it was hermione" silent reading "Ron Tonks died :(" silent reading "OH no" silent reading "i'm at this part with the horcrux and the sorry I'm interrupting chuckle chuckle." .......That is what has been going on for the past two hours.

Today was a good Sunday. I slept in until 11. I haven't done that in ages. I haven't been able to do that in ages. Brilliant. Then we had church. And and and I got to wear my rain boots to church because Rexburg is basically a giant mound of dirty slush. Then I came home ate ramen for dinner and did all my religion homework. Boooooo tomorrow is Monday. That means school. Lame lame. Well as I promised I will put up videos. In fact I'll put up two. The are both the same performance but at different angles. When I get the video of Friday's performance from laurel I'll put that one up too. ......ok forget putting up two tonight. This takes forever to load. I'll do the other one and then after that i'll just put up links to youtube.

1 comment:

  1. You girls are hilarious. I love your body language and routine. Dad & I cracked up! Did you really wear your boots into church? You are such a kook! Hope you have a great week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!