Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Letters are cool

Today I got a card from Jeff and Bekka and a letter from Mikey! Fabulous. And also today I had an amazing practice session. Everything just kind of clicked in my voice. That it is very rare experience for voice majors. Today was also very long though so I am going to shower and then sleep. And it will be grand. At least it better be because I have been looking forward to sleeping all day. OK byieeeeee

5 comments:

  1. yay! you got it. oh, and your quartet is amazing. i like it. i like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a letter from Jeff & Becca! Did they tell you he got accepted to Cambridge? Wahoo! I know what it feels like to have a magical day like you had. Not the voice part but in other ways. Enjoy it & remember it! I love you L.O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of letters, did you get Tyler & Maddie's picture I sent you in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, you're pretty much the funniest writer ever. You could copyright this stuff and sell it on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!