Monday, January 19, 2009

Ahh Sunday

The beautiful thing about Sunday is that you can sleep. The awful thing about Sunday is that you CAN sleep in but are never ABLE to do so. I woke up at around 9 I think, maybe earlier, and once again ate too much food. I was productive though....my entire voice journal is now organized and ready for the semester. The next step is to get all the new repetoire copied and put in the binder, but thats the easy part. On the whole I am satisfied with my accomplishment. Church doesn't start until 1:30 so there was major time to kill before leaving. lame. fastforwarding --> At church I got sustained as Relief Society B visiting teaching supervisor. Joy. No, actually I am really excited to have a calling that doesn't relate to music. It should be a nice change. After church Sarah, Nyss, and I had dinner together then went to meet our new FHE family. They seem normal enough I suppose. My friends Laurel and Rachel invited me over to their house for a potluck. That was fabulous. We played this German card game (one of the boys there went on his mission to Germany, thus the German game) and my team "The Mighty Ducks" lost horribly. When the game ended everybody decided that they wanted Rachel, Laurel and me to sing, so we performed a rousing rendition of the Turkey Song in which I played the role of Turkey. Since coming to college my gobbling abilities have grown tremendously. Later a bunch of us went to Stadium Singing. Oh oh oh! And there is this magnificent igloo that some people built in the stadium. I'm talking like real igloo. After singing we went to go check it out and we fit 9 people in there standing up. Nobody was close to touching and nobody came close to hitting their heads. This thing was legit. Anyway I'm home now and it is very much past my bedtime. But guess what? NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! Glorious really. Okay I will bid adieu. peace and recycle.
-Emiline Caprice Tucker

1 comment:

Use your words!