Gorgeous!!! I love it! It looks like it's got great color and clarity!
You. are. BLINGING!P.S... why aren't you wearing it to Italy?!
because it ain't safe. my bling blingin would get stolen probably.
Oooooh that is beautiful! My gosh, I love it. Who gave it to you? He must really like you a lot.
what a beautiful ring!I hope you have fun in Italy! Wish we'd gotten to meet you before you left, but looking forward to the wedding. :)
HOLY CRAP
Ditto "Holy Crap"! I know my big sis won't approve, but it's True!!!
Use your words!
Gorgeous!!! I love it! It looks like it's got great color and clarity!
ReplyDeleteYou. are. BLINGING!
ReplyDeleteP.S... why aren't you wearing it to Italy?!
because it ain't safe. my bling blingin would get stolen probably.
ReplyDeleteOooooh that is beautiful! My gosh, I love it. Who gave it to you? He must really like you a lot.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful ring!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have fun in Italy! Wish we'd gotten to meet you before you left, but looking forward to the wedding. :)
HOLY CRAP
ReplyDeleteDitto "Holy Crap"! I know my big sis won't approve, but it's True!!!
ReplyDelete