Monday, May 17, 2010

I've got worms

Kidding, no I don't but I'll tell you what. Worms are gross. I dig them up at work everyday. One's as thick as my pinky finger. The worst is when I can feel them squiggling around under my knees... especially when I wear the jeans with the big hole. Yuck. Sometimes I cut the worms in half...on accident.

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh man... This was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes me,
    Everybody hates me,
    I'm gonna go eat worms...!
    Do they taste better than roly poly's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to get some chickens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuck would love to raise chickens! She was the only kid who had enough moxie to muck out our koi pond which was STINKY GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if I remember correctly, she did exhibit an unusual fondness for our chickens while here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. either the snow computer lab has moved outdoors or you have another job. i'm so behind! oh i know! i'll call you.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!