Tuesday, January 5, 2010

back in the saddle again

Back to school. hmmmm. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but alas here I am. The days leading up to school were wonderful. I still don't have a calling, but goodness knows I will in the next two weeks. Yesterday a few of my roomates and I went to Idaho Falls to go to dinner at Carino's. Catchy little slogan writers they have at that carino's. yep. Two can dine for 19.99. So we went. You get two soups/salads, two entrees, and two desserts. Super good deal yes? We thought so. I got chicken penne gorgonzola. I love my stinky cheeses. After dinner we went to see avatar. Sooooooo good. Loved loved loved it. We had the choice to see it in 3D, but my roomate Laurel forgot her glasses at home so she wasn't seeing very well anyway. 2D it was, and still mind blowing. Very sci-fi (not sy-fy...so dumb.) Then after that we went to winco because it is open 24 hours, and it is the biggest grocery store in four hours, so we take advantage of it. Good night overall. Laurel got a salt rock lamp for christmas. Literally it is a salt rock with a hole in it and a bulb. cool huh? I love it. Here's the thing with it. Supposedly they effect moods. There are salt rocks that put out positive energy and there are salt rocks that suck out negative energy. We have a sucker. So every night we sleep with our rock lamp on so that we wake up happy! It's worked so far, I mean I am not the happiest morning person, lets be honest. My family can attest. Here's the problem though. I loooove salt. I'm like my Aunt Julie. We just eat boullion cubes because they are salty and delicious. Anyway. I licked her rock because she told me I can, and now all I want to do is lick it. All the time! I'm so gross. gall dang.



Goal for this year: stop saying "so" so much, especially while typing. it is a bad habit.




8 comments:

  1. hahahah I can just picture you up at night licking the lamp. Makes me happy. How are your classes?? I misssss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back away from the salt! It's dirty! I love Winco bulk foods! Remember the sour belts? CONGRATS on Collegiate! You are da-bayest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHA! You make me laugh. P.S... I TOLD you Avatar was amazing. I was in NO way excited to see it but I loved the crap out of it once I did. Anyhoo... I miss your face. You should come play with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha fellow salt licker! But we have a medical condition. . . . it's the low blood pressure that makes us crave salt- so don't mock us world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, I have very low blood pressure & I have never craved salt. Hmmm? Okay we all know that my body is weird & doesn't react like anyone elses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, is it just me or does that salt like look a little smaller than it did last week? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi emily (or tucker),

    i'm a photographer in rexburg, and i have a question for you. would you email me? kate.jill.lines@gmail.com

    plllllease and thank you!

    (katelinesphotography.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, my dear, I want both kinds of lamps...a putter outer and a sucker. The universe has to be in balance you know. But wait; where does the negative energy go and where does the positive energy come from? Is this the meaning of conundrum? Did I spell that right?

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!