Lets talk about them mmkay. Over the weekend this kid who I graduated seminary with shows up at barbershop festival. He gets my number. He is a creep. He comes over tonight. Still a creep. Personally I look at him and see a sleeze bucket because I know for a fact that he dated about 5 girls at once from the singles ward in temec and he's a creep.
that is the worst. Too bad you couldn't refuse to give him your number. BTW how was barbershop?? Did your quartet sing? is it on Youtube?
ReplyDeleteicky icky icky... I have about three guesses as to who this "creep" might have been. And unfortunately... none of them are people I'd like at my apartment. mmkay.
ReplyDeletei actually don't think you know him... but isnt it great to know how many winner guys we had in temecula. yeah buddy
ReplyDeletealways give a fake number. It works quite well. Fake number, fake address. Also, I'm sending out a great big 'ewwwwww' in honor of your creepy experience.
ReplyDeleteWhat was he doing in Rexburg? It's not like its a Mecca for creepy guys. Next time give creepy guys my number & I'll deal with them! :)
ReplyDelete