Monday, January 18, 2010

it's monday morning at 1:05

.....you know what that means? No school tomorrow! Eat that. I've had a good weekend so far. Saturday I sang in the Idaho State Civic Symphony young artist competition. The winner from my division (both vocal and instrumentalists) won 1000 dollars and they get to sing/play with the Idaho State Symphony. BYUI sweeped. My friend Audrey won the lot. She completely deserves it too. Tell you what though, afterwards in the warmup room they had a plethora of pastries. Took one. yes I sure did. That night I was exhausted but I went to the last two hours of the collegiate retreat. Too tired to eat though. Oh well. I came home and had a cookie. Tonight I organized a poetry reading, very succesful too. We had 13 people and 10 people actually shared poetry. After every reading we snapped. We're so authentic it kills me. Tomorrow laurel and I are going to breakfast, then we have barbershop rehearsal. This year we are singing sh-boom. should be good, but there is a lot of competition this year, so we hope we get into at least one show. Well nighty night then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use your words!