Tuesday, January 19, 2010
steven..is leavin
Right now steven is leaving the house and I went to the counselors today and figured out my life. So I figure can graduate in the winter for sure. Because this summer I can do double 158 voice lessons and then in the fall I will do 460 and THEN in the winter I will do my recital. BUT then uhhhhh I have to do my minor still. So I might be cramming in classes every semester, or I might just be here even longer. BUT I am definitely doing my recital in the winter. yeahhhh take that siblings who took a long time to graduate. what? Life is good right now. I had a fabulous weekend and the first day back to school wasn't half bad. Tonight I worked and wait for it wait for it......I didn't fail my math pretest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On to other things--WAY TO GO ON YOUR MATH TEST! You rock! Are you going to get a tutor?
ReplyDeleteHey, what happened to my other comment :o(
ReplyDeleteYeah. Uh.
ReplyDelete