Peaches have almost all gone completely out of season. Sad sad sad. Today I had to buy nectarines instead, which rally isn't that bad of a trade up, but still I miss my peachies. I'm sitting at work right now...working laboriously. I'm coming down to conference on Friday. We don't have tickets but thats fine. better to be a grandmas house than up here for conference because they close the music building anyway.
This past weekend was pretty swedish. Friday night me and my buuuddies went to the ropes course on campus and did that. Saturday morning we woke up way early...like 5...to hike up the R mountain to watch the sunrise. Came back ate a waffle. Then Jeri, laurel, and i met up with our Zions pal Bryon and went rapelling at Bear Gulch up by the lower Mesa. I have some cool pictures that I'll put up once I get home and to my own computer. Grand!
Thats about it. .
Oh nope it's not. Saturday Rachel and I babysat for my friend Ross. He and his wife have a 3 month year old and haven't been on a date since he was born. Instead of paying us they bought me and rach dinner. They're great, we weren't expecting anything. Before we left his wife Triest gave us each a jar of homemade peach jelly. That stuff is godly let me just tell you. Seriously I want nothing more in life than to drown myself in Triest Grahams peach jelly. Good Glory mercy above. It is divine.
I love your Swedish weekend...! You'll have to find some yummy apples to get you through the winter.
ReplyDelete