Monday, September 14, 2009
Mercy Mild, Bless my life
First full week of classes....ahhhhha;lskdjf;alksdf;lkjerklnd;lkj!!! Stress already! Abounding heaping mounds of stress! I found out today I have the option of switching my major, and therefore graduating a semester early. What to do!?!? What to do!?!? Oh piffle I'm turning into mom. All these exclamation points all over the place. Plus...it's raining. The weather is a reflection of my inner turmoil. After mom has read this (except now that I am saying something about it, I'm not sure) I'm sure she will write a warm fuzzy comment somewhat resembling the following: You can get through these hard times! We're thinking about you and your in our prayers. Love you Dolly. End future quote. Pretty good eh? Anyway. We are having the all too redundant ward opening social tonight. BBQ at the park and get to know you games. I'm grabbing a hot doggy and splitting. I'm too old for this people. I'm practically 20. ;) Cool right? I know. Even the fish is mimickingmy moods. He looks dead, although he is not. Promise. I have auditions for Opera Scenes on Wednesday. Hopefuly that goes well. I need to practice tonight a lot. Refresh myself on the song. You know the bishopric should really just cancel the activity due to uhh you know large amounts of falling moisture and promptly hand deliver a pizza to each apartment. Brilliant. Oh! I have successfully consumed 19 peaches since Tuesday. Pretty grand if you ask me. I actually think I am starting to smell like a peach. I'm going to go now and reluctantly drive to the nonsensical BBQ. Au Revoir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You can get through these hard times! We're thinking about you and your in our prayers. Love you Dolly." Whew! That made my life much easier! Thank you. xoxoxo
ReplyDeletePS You crack me up & I laughed so loud & hard when I read this blog that I scared the groundhog & deer away!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete