Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School, Back to School, To prove to Daddy I'm Not a Fool

The summer has come to close, and it is bitter-sweet. Is bitter-sweet one word? Please let me know. Anyway, right before school started dad, mom, Aunt Nance, Tiff, and I went to New York for a couple of days. What an amazing trip, let me just tell you. First off I sat 9 seasts down from Rihanna at the Lion King on broadway. Thats how you know whats up. We had legit tickets if we were sitting on the same row as her. Best believe. And to my surprise I liked the show much much more than I liked Wicked. Not sure about Les Mis, but that is hard to compare because Les Mis is closer to an opera than a musical. mostly because of the content. Beyond the point, the show was absolutely ridiculous...in a good way. They had elephants and giraffes and who knows what coming down the side isles and I was on the end so they were all up in my face singing to me. Basically it was the bees knees. Ohhhh and we ate at this Amish market that if I had the choice I would stay in forever. Seriously they had some of the bect looking food you could imagine. Quick insert. Ok. So I just got on facebook and looked through my new york pictures again because people had commented on them and to my horror they look GRAINY!!!! Like really really grainy. I have to go real quick. Things came up. Later Gator.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it is your computer because they didn't look grainy to me. I thought they were FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!