I dug one for myself. Tonight I have to write a proposal for my music lit class and then write a paper for the same class. What's worse is that the paper is on Ned Rorem, a flaming gay art song composer. And somehoe I have to work tonight and go to a symphony band concert with Hugh tonight as well. BUT..... soon enough school will be over and I will be back from Italy. Then life will be fine.
But the good news is that you're amazing! And somehow, you'll pull it off. Just think: 24 hours from now that will all be in your past and all you'll have to do is sit around and wait for your package to arrive. :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there baby. You can do it. Hmmm gonna go say my prayers for you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteDug it AND jumped in it, too. But I bet you'll find your way out in record time and make an 'A' in the process.
ReplyDelete