Last night I took the last math test I will ever have to take in the testing center. I still have a take home math exam, but as far as the testing center goes. I'm done. FOREVER! Even though I deplore math more than anything I guess I did learn SOME things during the semester. List? Ok.
1. Math 108 is supposed to be math for the real world. It is not. It is lame.
2. Math teachers seem to always be covered in chalk.
3. Even though I may not be good with my numbers, I have common sense and therefore I know enough.
4. If you are a women, such as myself, the men in math 108 are more than willing to let you borrow calculators, books, and the occasional answer.
5. And finally, mortgages are terrifying, but necessary.
So thank you Brother Cameron and the students of th 11:30 math 108 class, even though I am leaving you forever, I will forget you promptly. Have a nice day.
I loved this! Especially the forgetting them promptly comment! haha
ReplyDelete