Tuesday, February 9, 2010

old Scratch

....thats the name name for Satan. Reminds me of Gale. Except Gale would probably say," Old Scratch the little s***."

8 comments:

  1. MOM! I am only being honest! People get blessings for that kind of thing you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHA!!! I'll have you know that Gale's favorite nickname for.... well, everything that breathes... is also Spencer's Grandma Shirley's favorite saying. As for the name "Old Scratch," I don't know where it comes from but it sounds bona fide to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, where does that come from? I've been around the block & I've never heard "Old Scratch."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devotional this week. Elder Washburn, former member of the seventy. He said it in his talk a bunch of times. Funny old people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously Anne? You've never heard of Old Scratch!??? That's been around FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I've been around longer than FOREVER, rub it in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i drop the Mad-Eye Moody bit may i call you triceratops? Not because you look like one, but because you are old. ...You said it before me. Also, triceratops are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!