I'm not sure if you are serious or if you are joking. Cause Darkwing Duck had the best theme song ever, either that or Gargoyles. Love old 80s TV!
Axel F. I KNOW you love that one... seeing as it was one of the first songs you ever learned on the piano. Oh, and the Harry Potter theme song. Yeah, baby.
I don't know, I'm feeling it for The Brady Bunch! Come on, you know its catchy! Hardy Har Har!
Use your words!
I'm not sure if you are serious or if you are joking. Cause Darkwing Duck had the best theme song ever, either that or Gargoyles. Love old 80s TV!
ReplyDeleteAxel F. I KNOW you love that one... seeing as it was one of the first songs you ever learned on the piano. Oh, and the Harry Potter theme song. Yeah, baby.
ReplyDeleteI don't know, I'm feeling it for The Brady Bunch! Come on, you know its catchy! Hardy Har Har!
ReplyDelete