. . . I struggle with them. And Hugh has this thing where he likes to give them to me. Weird kid. Anyway. I'm learning to be gracious. I will say however, that I pwned my vocal midterm today. Yes I fetching did. Also MOM AND AMY ARE COMING TO VISIT MEEEE! Hope they can handle the cold. Wimps. kidding. love you. ohhh and I'm giving blood tomorrow. Hooray for me and saving lives. And watch out Hugh. After your concert tomorrow I'm going to let the compliments rain. Then you will know how it feels. Adieu.
<3 I hope your semester has been really good!
ReplyDeleteHow many times would you lambast me when I complimented you by saying, "You have to say that, you're my mother?" Hmmm! Maybe, just maybe you'll realize someday that I meant those compliments & you'll have to accept them from me too!
ReplyDeleteI am a whimp. I admit it. Maybe that's just because we've been spoiled by 50 degree weather for almost all of February here in Provo... eat that. OH, and I love you!
ReplyDeleteEmily looks so adorable in her pretty pink dress she is wearing for opera scenes! It has flowers and ruffles and everything. So precious. You ladies make sure you bring cameras!
ReplyDeleteYeah, pink! I'm sure she's lovin' that! Almost as much as she loves flowers & ruffles! Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of Opera!
ReplyDeleteHow do you "pwned" a midterm! Just kidding. love ya Tuck!
ReplyDelete