Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finals Latest and Greatest Update

First off let me mention that i know my grammar on this thing is awful. I realize that. i just type these posts when i have asecond and i don't stop to proof read and we all know what a good typist i am right. anyway. so to mom and amy i apoloigize but i am not going to improve. well maybe. but not today. anyway finals update. i calculated when all my finals are here goes:

Friday (as in tomorrow): 1
Monday: 3
Tuesday: 1 (the big one....my jury)
Wednesday: 6
Thursday: 1

And there you have it folks. Pray for me pleaaaaseeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. p.s... I don't know if you've realized this or not... but I keep coming back and reading your blog, whether there are grammar errors or not. I won't judge you, promise =) PLUS, if it were any other way I couldn't read it and imagine you talking quite as well. p.p.s... you're smart, so your finals better watch the heck out. Bam.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!