Saturday, December 5, 2009

Opera Scenes

Is over :( Kind of sad really. I mean I have more time now but I really enjoy performing. Now before monday I have to somehow read 10 talks do two quizzes and write 5-6 pages of my research paper...which I don't have any research for. Hmmmm. predictament. Oh and I have to memorize my 13 page song to sing in master class on monday and I have Messiah rehearsal with the symphony on monday as well. Boooooooo I might just have to pick priorites at this point. don't hate me mom. Oh and I have to get my car fixed still. These next two weeks might in fact kill me dead.

3 comments:

  1. How can you can pick & choose this kind of stuff? Let me know if I can help you with anything. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... and this is you LESS busy than before? Come, young grasshopper... and let me teach you in the ways of prioritization. One day, you too will be master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what shall we sing at your funeral?

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!