Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I sang...
In master class today. So anch'io la virtu magica from Don Pasquale by Donizetti. and i sang dang well to but Kris wasn't very happy. Don't know why. but she wasn't. well actually i have an idea why she is mad. Hmmmm predictament. She was really happy before i sang and then kind of bleh afterwards. She usually tells her students good job when class is over. I purposely kind of waited around for her and she said nothing. Guess I'll get a mouthful in my lesson thursday. Messiah rehearsl was today as well. Didn't go so great. I wasn't warmed up enough and it was freezing in the ensemble hall and it was morning. Anyway. Hopefull Wednesday goes better. I JUST WANT TO COME HOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just want you to come home, too. And I'd like to go home as well... even though I've never been to our home. Meh, technicalities.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Little One. You'll be here soon and then you'll be so ready to leave and go back to school. Hard to imagine at this point, I know. Love you tons!
ReplyDelete