Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is...not here

I don't mean to sound so upset but I mean really. All the snow was completely melted and people were walking around with short sleeves and shorts. We're talking like 60 degrees. So what happens? I wake up this morning and it is snowing. Fledging snowing. Jus when you think it is going to be Spring. No No No. No Spring for Rexburg. Surprise.
On Sunday our FHE brothers came over, but they come over every Sunday. And usually we play Settlers of Katan. This Sunday however, we watched Newsies because I needed to. I physically needed to watch Newsies and see Spot Conlon in his twelve year old glory capture my heart all over again. And let me tell you he did. What a champ. And I ate another two pounds of applesauce, and a box of spaghetti noodles (raw of course) and some cereal. Oh and my roomate Shea and her fiance let us have some of their Strawberry shortcake stuff. That was very kind of them.
Once the boys left Nyssa, Sarah and I watched A Princess Bride. That was nice. Then I went to bed and woke up late. BUtttttt not that late, just late for me. I was completely in time for work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some kind of break last weekend. Hang in there--it's almost over!
    Jag alskar Dig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same thing happened here yesterday. i wanted to cry. it's still cloudy today. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!