Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finals Week . . .

Starts monday. Oh my heck. And I can't sing. That is a biggggg problem. I had a lesson with Kris Ciezinski on Friday and she tore me apart. I basically have to relearn all my music. Plus we had white glove today. It is still snowing in Rexburg. I decided to stay in Rexburg for the summer and take classes. Problem is the semester starts in two weeks and I have no place to live. In the meantime I have to make sure to get registered for all my new classes and pass my juries and all other finals. And find a dress and shoes for amy's wedding because I got all chunky mcgee from stress and now I don't fit into my bridesmaid dress from Jeff's wedding. GGGGggggayyyyyy. Al I do is complain complain complain. Anddd my nice winter peacoat is covered in dog hair. And I want cannnndy. Badly. Ok bye

1 comment:

Use your words!