Sunday, March 1, 2009

Froot Loops and Scrabble

Today I ate cereal for dinner and played scrabble for dessert. It was a grand time. This week has been all sorts of jumbled. First off my phone is forever broken. No getting around it. The actual piece of the of the phone where the charger hooks in ripped out of my phone. Broke the circuit completely off. It is silly really how badly I get along without a phone. Makes life difficult. Opera scenes are really coming along. We perform in two weeks. This weekend we have Durafle requiem. Work is also going well. Nothing to report. But, I'm getting my hours and making money. Still, no decision forthe summer. I'm still waiting to hear back on a job. Whether i get it or not will be the decider on where I end up for the five months. There are only five weeks left in school so that means my life is going to get far more less exciting. All work. No play. Too much to do. But that is how it has to be. OH, today in sacrament meeting callings were still being extended, and I got called. Of course I was extremely confused because I had heard nothing of it. So I was supposed to stand up, but I didn't because I thought there was a mistake. Afterward i went up to the second councelor and asked him about it and I guess it was right. It really is my calling (Family history worker) and they just never told me about it. They felt really bad. But hey ho now I have two callings. Cool. Grandma Spencer will be excited I bet. Okay well I'm off. Night.

1 comment:

  1. I read Grandma the part about your new calling (surprise!!!) and she said to tell you that she LOVES your sense of humor, "She's such a cutie!" You really are! Phone stuff: What I need you to do is activate your old phone & when I get back to CA I will go into Verizon & see if I can buy you a new phone (of some kind) for a reasonable price. I will email you to let you know what's up. Opera scenes in 2 weeks? I would give my last born child to be able to come & see you perform. :o( for Momma! Still working on the Brent angle. Dad & I are going househunting on 11-19 Mar. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!