Opera Scenes went marvelously last night. I was very very pleased! And that never happens to me. I'm never happy with my performance. Given I haven't listened to the recording yet, and that will probably change my mind, but as for now I am happy. Updating this often is proving to be a problem the closer we get to finals. Fair? I think so. But, Opera Scenes will be over after Monday; that will clear up my evenings. . . .and I will be able to watch Lost on Wednesday nights! Watching them on the computer the next day just isnt' the same. I've recieved two missionary letters in the past week. One from my friend Bronson in Washington and one from Mikey's companion Elder Judd in Guatemala. This is the second letter I've gotten from him, and I think Mikey wants us to fall in love. Silly boy. Oh bother. It has been like three weeks since I have done laundry. I need pants. Wow. How odd. I haven't written in over a week, but I can't think of anything to say. Last week Friday we had our Durafle requiem concerts. They were life changing. Truely a blessing to be a part of it. I'll try and get a copy of the recording. Techinically I could buy one for five dollars, but I would much rather just burn somebody elses that spent five dollars. Oui!
Friday night (last Friday night) Rachel, Laurel and I went to the comic frenzy show. It likes our schools improv team. Afterwards the two boys sitting next to Rachel asked her how she liked the show. She responded that she liked it and that was the end of the conversation. Then, they followed us out to the fishbowl, without saying anything. They lurked in silence, like the common creeper does. Then. . one of them jabbed outwards and poked Rachel on the shoulder. First rule of thumb: Never poke a anybody, especually a girl when trying to get their attention. It is rude. Call them by name, or like in this case when one doesn't know the name of the potential poke victim, you say excuse me may I ask you something. Continuing on. He pokes her. She turns. He says uhhh umm ahh uhh do you want to go get ice cream with me and my friend. Rachel, being Rachel, says yes. So we go to Craigo's to get a cookie monster, and the boys end up talking about Star Wars like the whole time. Weird.
I wrote a 20th century composition for my theory class. I named it Fish Crackers. It seemed appropriate at the time. Still does actually. My teacher wasn't particularly impressed by my choice, but really that doesn't matter because they aren't grading on my title.
Bugger, I ran out of quarters just now and I have to finish my laundry. I better figure out a solution for that. Ok I go. Byiee.
I love the fish Crackers!! For the Crazy guys why give them the time of day? just a thought
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on Opera Scenes! Can't wait to look at your pictures. You are so right about not poking! That would bug me to death! You can always tell Elder Judd "you don't need no stinkin...!" What was the Durafle Requim concert? You never mentioned that to me? I need to know about life-changing experiences! Burn me a copy! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete