As wonderful as Christmas vacation was, it really is great to be home. Right now we are busy with two choirs, CPA studying, church callings, etc, but we found a Saturday since being back to go whale watching. Hughbert got sick and ralphed off the side of the boat (don't worry no pictures of that), but overall it was a fun trip. Getting pictures of the sea life was difficult although we saw quite a lot. At one point we were following a pod of 6 gray whales. Very cool.
 |
| Before launch, feeling fine. |
 |
| Post losing lunch |
We also saw Lincoln and recommend it to all. Great film. Pearl is especially glad to be home, no more hiding from another cat and back to sneaking our food. I turn my back for a second and she is chowing on my Fruit Loops. Unbelievable this one!
First: Your cat likes fruitloops?
ReplyDeleteSecond: I love the beach pictures, they're fantastic.
Third: I like Pearl in the antlers. I'm impressed you got any pictures of her before she got sick of them.
Good shots. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful there!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Hugh was sick- same thing as those roller coasters. Doesn't sound as if the marine life was too upset, though. Thanks for all the great photos.
美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天 , 美女聊天
ReplyDelete金瓶梅視訊聊天室 , 妹妹聊天qq , 美眉聊天室 , ut美女視訊聊天室 , 6699影音視訊聊天室 , 甜心視訊聊天網 , 台灣甜心女孩 , 國外裸聊全免費視頻 , 果聊網站 , 裸聊免費聊天室官方
ReplyDelete