Monday, January 28, 2013

Playing Catch-up: Part IV

I got my hair re-done over the break and therefore HAD to go take pictures. Just kidding. Hugh and I haven't had any good pictures taken since our wedding so I asked my sister-in-law Judy to take pictures, therefore I HAD to get my hair done. Now, I absolutely love my new cut, bangs and all, BUT the shorter my hair gets the curlier it gets. I know this. But every time I get my bangs cut short and my hair dries after the first post-cut shower I'm a little taken aback. Thank goodness for straighteners.



After Judy had taken all the pictures, Judy and I took my new camera for a spin. The sunset that evening was the best I've seen since living in Hawaii. Really incredible. Thanks Judy!!





2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this. Incidently I'd like to invite you to my new blog, but I need your email. Could you facebook message it to me? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your babealicious face!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!