![]() |
| I'm telling you, Hugh and I have perfected the creeper face. |
![]() |
| Our best putt-putt poses |
Saturday we took a day trip to La Jolla Coves since Hugh hasn't been yet. I mistakenly thought it wouldn't be that crowded because it was a bit overcast and chilly. Wrong. It was packed, but we still had a nice time despite having to park forever away from everything. There were some adorable baby seals laying out on the rocks and all the older seals were very active in the water. Before going home we went to a popular Jewish restaurant and bakery named D.Z. Akin's, for a late lunch. Our food was all really good but we didn't save room for dessert which was a real shame because their pastries looked fantastic. Next time. ![]() |
| Massive seaweed. That thing was heavy, and stinky. |
I told Hugh I was going to go scare some birds......he taped it.
![]() |
| D.Z. Akin's menus are no joke, they're huge and contain practically a thousand options. I had to post the picture of Hugh holding the menu because you can't even see the top of my head in mine. |
That was a great way to end a great weekend. Here's to hoping you all had a good weekend too!








Wow, that was brave. Or haven't you seen "The Birds"?
ReplyDeleteNow that is a fun day!
ReplyDelete