1) When I make cupcakes and Hugh says he wants "one", he doesn't really mean one :)
2) Sometimes if Hugh is in the middle of an especially intense session of pwning noobs he has a hard time following through with the entire blowing nose process.....and I catch him like this.
3) Hugh occasionally cooks, and I know it's going to be good when certain utensils come out!
4) He's a good sport and takes pictures like this with me, even in public places.
![]() |
| I seriously cannot stop laughing at this picture. SO. Awesome |
5) I'm a bit of an Olympics fan and since we don't have a TV I wasn't going to be able to watch the coverage.....and that made me embarrassingly upset . Hugh, being the stellar husband that he is went to Cox the morning of the opening ceremony and bought us cable so I could hook up the computer and watch the Olympics for the next couple of weeks. Isn't he wonderful?!
Unfortunately Hughbert has been staying in Santa Monica this week working on an audit so I wasn't able to see him on his birthday let alone celebrate with him. Hopefully this weekend we"ll be able to do something fun as a sort of belated birthday. Anyway, I love Hugh infinity much and am so lucky to have him as my husband. Happy Birthday Handsome!!




Hahaha. I love that mirror picture. That is too funny.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hughmeister!
That photo is hilarious! Dreadful, but hilarious!
ReplyDelete