Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let them eat cake!

So almost every morning I start off my day with a bowl of cereal while I look at ......cakes. Yep. I like to look at cakes online and today I thought "Emily, why don't you share some of those cakes with those who love you?" Ok great! Well here goes.

*ok so I started compiling some of my favorites….and there were just too many, so I’m going to break them into groups and do multiple posts. PLUS today is Cleo’s birthday! In honor of that I
will be posting what I think to be the cutest cakes. . . and also the ones that I think Cleo will like :)


GO!

This one isn't very "cutesy" per say but I like how cartoonish it is.
On to better and cuter things.
Look Cleo! Ponies!


These my friends are the most adorable cake balls you will ever see.


Anndd my favorite!

4 comments:

  1. Any and all of these beat out my cake, except that mine tasted fantastic. My favorite is the last one and the unicorn with the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously the cutest things I've ever seen. I think I'm in love... with cupcakes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cakes are so fun!
    The biggest problem of course, is that people will insist upon *eating* them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm so I just realized I never commented on this. Those cakes are adorable. Like your face.

    Okay no but seriously though those are awesome. I wish they were offering a cake decorating class this summer because I would tooootally take it!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!