Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I was thinking...



about our wedding today and how awesome it was, and how lucky I am to have Hugh as my husband forever.

3 comments:

  1. Methinks he's pretty lucky to have such an awesome wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks you looked luverly. I was just telling mom the other day that I truly looking forward to spending time with you guys at Christmas, as I don't really know Hugh all that well yet and I suspect we would get along. Even if his computer is inferior to mine he seems like a cool guy. Just don't ask me to play StarCraft - I'm a noob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and we all know what happens to noobs. They get pwned.

    P.S... Tuck, I'm pretty glad you married Hugh, too. You two are PERFECT for each other and I love you both.

    P.P.S... You're a babe. A mega babe.

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!