Right now I'm sitting on the steps of some ancient statue in the middle of the town Piazza, updating my blog. There is this older man who we see EVERYWHERE. We call him our guardian angel. When we sit outside in the Piazza to use the internet he shows up out of no where and has three chairs. He says "the singers can't sit on the ground!" Today 6 of us are sitting out in the Piazza and he comes by with a tray of gelato. Just for the three of us roomates though. Because he loves us! He said "these are for my daughters! I come to your concert tonight and make a tape. Then I give it to you." Oh how I love our new babbo!
Laurel: I finally got to your page in my journal!! I've been waiting so patiently. It made my day. OK I have to go. OH! and in case you didn't figure it out, I'm singing tonight. Yep. Wish me luck...even though I won't see it until after I sing. Whatever. Ciao!
Blogs from my Tuckie make me so happy! It's good to hear from you. Good luck Sweetie & tell Babbo "Ringraziarla così molto!" You should get an Italian Book of Mormon for him! Which piece do you sing tonight? Gelato! YUM!
ReplyDeleteI wish that I got some Gelato!!!
ReplyDeleteI second that. The closest I've ever come to authentic gelato was at the Venetian in Vegas. P.S... i miss you. I'm excited to have you come play with me.
ReplyDeleteSo hopfully there are some pictures of you sitting in the piazza eating this gelato sitting in the chair this nice old man brought you.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! even though it was last night. what did you sing? where? how did it go? i am jealous jealous jealous!
ReplyDeleteoh and i don't even remember what i wrote. it was probably wierd. sorry for that. But that means you have been writing a lot because it was towards the back! good girl.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful man! Un intenditore di musica!
ReplyDelete