That's MY fiancée!
You're the humdiddle in my kazoo! Way to go girlie! Hoping you will get a DVD of your performance! How's it going with your lower voice? What's the name of the castle?
No recording sorry. But humdiddle in my kazoo? Haha! I like it but I have no idea what that means?! You crazy mama.
No big deal - my EYE!!!You're the best and I love you :)
Green with envy. P.S... check your email.
Castle smashtle. My baby is cuter that yours. -Jeff
Rats! I asked Hugh today if someone was recording. :( We could enjoy it now, and your kids could enjoy it later...
Use your words!
That's MY fiancée!
ReplyDeleteYou're the humdiddle in my kazoo! Way to go girlie! Hoping you will get a DVD of your performance! How's it going with your lower voice? What's the name of the castle?
ReplyDeleteNo recording sorry. But humdiddle in my kazoo? Haha! I like it but I have no idea what that means?! You crazy mama.
ReplyDeleteNo big deal - my EYE!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best and I love you :)
Green with envy. P.S... check your email.
ReplyDeleteCastle smashtle. My baby is cuter that yours.
ReplyDelete-Jeff
Rats! I asked Hugh today if someone was recording. :( We could enjoy it now, and your kids could enjoy it later...
ReplyDelete