HUZZAH! You will be married on top of a mountain. And your children will form a family band! Hah... Anchorman, anyone? Anyone? I love you, Tuckie. You're going to be the CUTEST bride ever and I'll make sure of it when you come stay with me and we plan plan plan plan plan plan plan plan PLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAN
Congrats!!!!! Maybe I will get to meet you... sometime... I have to say, my brother is pretty awesome so no doubt you two will be very very happy. Also, it seems you are perfect for each other since you both offer no details and don't seem to call your family to tell them the news!!!!!!! If I were on facebook I would add you, but I'm snot. Tell Hugh to invite you to our super secret family group.
HUZZAH! You will be married on top of a mountain. And your children will form a family band! Hah... Anchorman, anyone? Anyone? I love you, Tuckie. You're going to be the CUTEST bride ever and I'll make sure of it when you come stay with me and we plan plan plan plan plan plan plan plan PLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAN
ReplyDeleteCan't believe Amy beat me to it! YEAH for you guys! So excited for you both! Oquirrh Mountain here we come!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! Maybe I will get to meet you... sometime... I have to say, my brother is pretty awesome so no doubt you two will be very very happy. Also, it seems you are perfect for each other since you both offer no details and don't seem to call your family to tell them the news!!!!!!! If I were on facebook I would add you, but I'm snot. Tell Hugh to invite you to our super secret family group.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I'm excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete