Last weekend Hugh, Carla, and I drove to the Parker's home in Mesa. Because they're moving again Ginger made the really awesome decision to not haul her baby stuff over to Boston and gave it to us instead! .....No, this is not an announcement. Thanks to Ginger Hugh and I now own a crib and basically all other baby furniture necessities. We had to rent a Budget truck to get it all back and for some reason the 16' truck was cheaper than the 10' so we got the big honker instead. Since there was a ton of extra room we snagged a couch and two chairs too! Now we just need a house to put everything in and a baby to utilize it. Hmmmm. It was a short trip but a really fun and productive one.
![]() |
| Wind farms on the way to Arizona. There were so many of these things it seemed other worldly. |
![]() |
| Our nephew Henry! This pictures reminds me of our other nephew Milo. |
Today Hugh and I went to the Huntington Gardens, one of my favorite places in California. The Japanese Garden reopened today and the Rose Garden was in total bloom. Hugh didn't let me take any pictures of him, but here are some of me that he took.
![]() |
| Yoga poses seemed fitting in the Japanese Garden. |
I probably shouldn't post this video of me because it is really incriminating, but it is a good insider look into how our relationship works :)
![]() |
| These Banzai trees in the Japanese Garden were pretty incredible, but I mostly took the pictures for my parents. They get a kick out of them. |
And our lovelies!
![]() |
| The pretty face I wake up to every morning. |
Until next time! Loves and Hugs.











Hey Tuck! Nice to see the update! You both look wonderful and Huntington Gardens is one of my favorite places too. Glad to see you are enjoying SoCal! Love you
ReplyDeleteI'm Jeff Tucker, and I approve this blog.
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny!
ReplyDelete