A lot of you heard already but those who didn't last week Tuesday we found maggots crawling up out of our carpet and in our living room. SO disturbing. Especially because I found them while I was lying on the floor exercising and happened to look to my side and see something white wiggling up out of the carpet by my head. Cue lots of (what I think to be) well deserved panicked outbursts such as, "oh, oh, oh, OH, why is this happening to me," and so on. Needless to say once I found one they just kept comin'. I felt really uncomfortable in my own home and had to wear shoes everywhere. Hugh was much more brave than I but whatever. Over the weekend we took a trip up to Pasadena to see everyone, especially Elizabeth, but mostly for my sanity's sake and to get our vacuum so I could go back to San Diego and suck up all those stupid buggers. After finding only a couple live ones on Monday and a thorough vacuuming I am now happy to report that the maggots are gone!......probably because they have all turned into flies now who have in turn laid more babies in my apartment......but until I find them I'M FREE!!
Happy Wednesday World!

.................................ewww.
ReplyDeleteEMILIA!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your wedding pics, and I miss you, and I am home. Hit me up :D