Emily, I really do not mind that we both posted this. At all.
And I just burst into laughter every time that car comes on and the kid jumps back like "OHMYGOSH did you see that". So, I think since I'm in the Ricks I won't watch it right now.
Let's be honest. Who here hasn't walked through an automatic door and waved their hands like they were opening it with the force? I've done it so many times it's almost reflexive. I was this kid, except for the awesome Vader costume...which I now want.
Emily, I really do not mind that we both posted this. At all.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just burst into laughter every time that car comes on and the kid jumps back like "OHMYGOSH did you see that". So, I think since I'm in the Ricks I won't watch it right now.
Let's be honest. Who here hasn't walked through an automatic door and waved their hands like they were opening it with the force? I've done it so many times it's almost reflexive. I was this kid, except for the awesome Vader costume...which I now want.
ReplyDeleteIsn't this a great commercial? I hope the writer got a fat bonus.
ReplyDelete