Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Swedish Almond Cake

I've had some requests for this Tucker family favorite recipe lately so here you go! This is a link to my Aunt Teri's cooking blog; she gives a step by step picture guide to make the cake. You should probably check out the rest of her blog too, I bet you'll be pleases with what you find :)

http://thatssomegoodcookin.blogspot.com/2010/12/swedish-almond-cake.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish you hadn't given me that - now I can't beg your mom to make it for me!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Thanks so much... we love this cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that Swedish Almond Cake recipe the absolute most wonderful thing? And so easy. I am eternally indebted to your mom and Grandma for this recipe(yes, I said eternally because surely this will be on the feasting table on resurrection morning).

    Oh and by the way, love the background on your blog. Where did you get the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the deliciousness! (I don't even think that is a word.) Anyways, thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Use your words!