You walk in the bathroom and your husband is using your toothbrush. Here's how our conversation went.
Me: HUGH!
Hugh: What?
Me: YOU'RE USING MY TOOTHBRUSH!
Hugh: Oh. Hmm. Sometimes I just forget which one is mine.
Me: So this has happened before?
Hugh: I don't know.....maybe?
Then he proceeds to wipe my toothbrush on his to get all the toothpaste that's left and continues brushing his teeth. . . . . I bought new toothbrushes. A pink one for me and a blue one for him. Hopefullly now he won't get confused.
Ohhh my gosh that is so funny. Sorry Emily, maybe we should've given you more warning.
ReplyDeleteEwww! How sweet of you not to clunk him on the head. I'd suggest hiding your toothbrush.
ReplyDelete(by Roger)
ReplyDelete"I'll have to talk to my nephew!"
I completely take your side on this one. I think it's disgusting when people use each others' toothbrushes.
ReplyDeleteMilo has the same problem as Hugh. He has a hard time getting the right toothbrush.
ReplyDeleteum... and Milo is the one year old. That is sick.
ReplyDeleteHmm... Spencer just informed me about a month ago that he uses my toothbrush when his is "upstairs" and he doesn't want to walk up there to get it (I keep mine downstairs). His excuse is, "You kiss me, so why is this any grosser?" I'll tell you why. Because I don't scrape the crud out of your teeth when I kiss your face. Sick, sick, sick.
ReplyDeletePuking now.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on this one Tuck! blegh!
ReplyDeleteTuckie, I have actually started WRITING NAMES on Ifraz's toothbrushes!!! Seriously!!! It works better than the blue/pink thing because I have to change my toothbrush anytime I get a cold-sore...
ReplyDeleteTell Hugh to knock it off or I'll have to give him a talkin' to!!!