This week I had my records transfered into my cousin Katie's singles ward. Grandma was a little peeved that I'm living with her but not attending her ward. I said um Grandma well I'd like to go to church with people, you know my same age. Anyway, today in church they read my records in and I had to stand up in sacrament meeting and all that, and I blushed. Why, do I always blush when I'm paid attention to? I'm not embarrassed or anything, but without fail every time I raise my hand to ask a question or am introduced, whatever the case I blush. bleh. dang woman hormones.
After sunday school this tool approaches me in the hallway and said , uhh hey, so uh, you just moved into the ward right? --yes-- ok uhh cuz I've never seen you before. ---(me) well, I'm only going to be in the ward for two more weeks because I'm actually getting married. Yep. In 20 days. ---(Tool) oh, uh, um, well thats good you're getting married. Then he procedes to walk off in the opposite direction of where I'm going. Poor sucker. Moral of the story attending a singles ward, while un-single is really awesome. I get a kick out of it. Also in case you didn't catch it before WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 20 DAYS! yessir ok.
Uh...you should totally point this guy out to me next week. I gotta know who it is :)
ReplyDeletePoor guy. Doesn't he know the rules? You ALWAYS check out the ring finger BEFORE you make a move. Seriously, I thought every guy knew that. Oh wait, this is another outcome of group dating or hanging out, right? Can't communicate, can't walk away from the video game, can't look at the fourth finger on the left hand...
ReplyDelete