Since being home..for two days might i add... I have been to the gym twice, mowed the lawn, gone to the commissary, exchange, and costco. I have also eaten myself sick with fruit and successfully caught up on this season of So You Think You Can Dance. Altogether I haven't been extrememly productive. Except today I briefly went antique-ing. My how I love that. I'll post pictures probably tomorrow. Until then Guten Nacht.
I bet you are having lots of fun. I went to Savers with my mom today and that's where I got my costume stuff. I also found these sweet high heels you will be proud when you see them, although they are not as fantastic as your yellow ones. So, I hope your summer is really awesome! I have a new show I want you to watch with me when we get back to Rexburg too :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having a great break from school! But I can tell you I can't wait to be back up in Idaho!! :)
ReplyDelete