
Howdy all. Well i'm sitting at work again. No fear...I am allowed to do this sort of thing while at work as long as nobody in the lab is working finale or audacity. Speaking of computer things I must make a plug for pandora.com. It has gotten me through many a dark day at work and long study sessions. For all of you that have not yet registered for pandora and experienced the genius that it is should get on that ...like now. Currently I am listening to the Regina Spektor station and occasionally I switch to the Third Eye Blind station as well.
Ok so this weekend there are only four out of the twelve at my house. It is weird. Due to this the four of us are going to gather together and build a fort, sleep in it, and watch dance flicks. In other news, I would have you know that I have registered to run in the dam marathon (thats straight up what we call it madre. Sorry if your ears are bleeding). Mind it is really the teton dam marathon and I am only running the 5k but still, that is pretty nifty. Ooohh I even get a swag bag. Comments on swag bags: 1) the word swag is ultimately cool. 2) swag ba
gs usually have free food samples...heh heh yeah. 3) included in my swag bag is a shirt that says "I ran the dam marathon" baaha we think we are funny in eastern Idaho.
gs usually have free food samples...heh heh yeah. 3) included in my swag bag is a shirt that says "I ran the dam marathon" baaha we think we are funny in eastern Idaho. Last night me and my roomate Rachel went to music in the park. An earwig crawled up my leg and I saw a really cute dog. Then we went and did a service project. An excellent service project. BYU-I is trying out a new program where a few wards sign up to plant flowers on campus. So we all met up and the school provided all these flowers and we planted them. We got signs to put in our beds that say something along the lines of BYU-I and the grounds people would like to thank the 18th ward (thats me!) for planting this here garden of luscious foliage. What was most awesome, was walking past those flowers today and saying "Hey, I did that!" Afterward Rachel and I went to pita pit. sooooo satisfying.
Well I just took some pictures of myself sitting at my computer at work. I think I will put them up now. Don't know why the lighting is so different in them. Oh well.
I have to admit--I gasped when I read that word. Thanks for thinking of me & my tender ears. I am totally fine with the "Teton Dam" title, just so you know! I want a swag bag! The race is next weekend, right? Love you, my little herbivore.
ReplyDeletethat is pretty snazzy! I miss Rexburg cause there is way more going on there than Pocatello, but today I ate at a Greek place for lunch and thought of Eric. LOL good food!
ReplyDeletei didn't gasp, but i had to read it twice to make sure that's really what it said. then i remembered the dam up there. my mom was living up there when it broke.
ReplyDeleteone question--why is there a mousepad and mouse on the piano?
Good luck with the Dam Marathon sis we love you.
ReplyDeleteGood eyes Becca! Why IS there a mousepad & mouse on the piano? I'm proud of you running the race. Did you take pics?
ReplyDeletewe have computers hooked up to all the pianos, thus the mouse
ReplyDelete